Sunday, October 26, 2014

This Year for Christmas . . .




I want to make a History Book; "A Ray family..and all those attatched" history book.(:
But to do this I need all of your help! So you have now until December 24, 2014 to get all the things I need. If you work on it every sunday until then... you should have it done and ready for me(:
To have this work I need everyones participation! The youngest to the eldest. So for starters i need everyone to collect at least 3 photos.
1-a family picture of the "unit" in which you live. For example. Grandpa and Cc, would just have a picture of them. Or pwede, they could have one of them and JUST their kids. Hannah would have one of just her and milez, unless she has a husband now that I am not aware of(: gets?
2-a picture of when you were a baby.
3- a picture of you now.
THen I need everyone to write about themselves to answer these 2 questions
1-"what do i want people to learn about me?"
2"My hobbies, interests, and favorite traditions."
I will also need your birthdate, birth place, and marriage date if you are married.... and a wedding picture.
This next part will be a little challenging, but don't stress... it is possible! I need everyone to think about and answer this question for each person in our family:
1-"my memories, or stories about him/her."
Make them as kind as possible.. tell a funny story about them, what you admire about them. it doesn't hae to be long, but make it meaningful. remember they will read it!
You need a paper for everyone!
For those under the age of 4... i have somethings planned for them... later. But milez and jacob, just ask them questions and show them a picture of the person and write down what they say. that will work.
Does this make sense? It will be so much fun! But please... everyone I need your help!
Here is the list of everyone in our family that you need to wrote about, and they all need to do it too..
Grandpa Jerry
Cc
Juline
Dewayne
Shelby
Mashayla
Weldon
Riggin
Jake
Cody
Crystal
Will
Jaren
Eliza
Annie
Jerry
Stella
Kelly
Jeremy
Hannah
Milez
Eli
Bree
Jacob
You have about 8 sundays! Ready, set, go!
I love you all, and it is not just a present for me, but for you all too... spread the word cause I do't have everones email. Thank you

Love you all(:
Love sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment