Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy birthday dad!!!!! You are like 1/2 a century old now!!! (: Older than the hills, i'd say. (:
Also, a late happy birthday to Grandma Billie, and Uncle Brent, and Bret! ANd whoever else(: sorry I can't remember anything(:
But anyways, this week has been great! full of miracles, obstacles, trials, and tender mercies!
Nothing can stop the Lords work. I know he is paving the way here for my companion and I. There is no doubt in my mind that we are just the tools to make his master piece perfect.
We are finding great investigators, the members of our branch and getting excited about helping us, testimonies are being strengthened, and lives are changing. Including mine.
I love this work, I love being a tool of the lord.
Love, your sister missionary,
Sister  Young


These are the earrings I got from 3 of our male investigators when we taught the law of chastity(: ha

THe earrings(:

No comments:

Post a Comment