Sunday, November 2, 2014

Transfers

Hi everyone. Well, its that time.... today starts the last transfer of my Mission. I can't believe it. I really can't. I still feel like I am such a baby in the mission and I just got here..

Today we had a transfer. My companion, Sister Rosario, Transferred. I was so sad, and so was she. But I know the Lord has so much in store for her! She was a great companion and I learned so much from her. We experienced so much together, and saw many miracles together. I will truely miss her, but I am excited what the Lord has instore for her. 

As for me, I am staying in Sipalay, and I have been called as a Sister Training Leader. Which is the same as a Zone leader for the elders. I feel so inadequate ... It is a lot of responsibility, and a lot of training, and a bit overwhelming... but I know that the Lord's plan is always better than MY plan. 

Because of that I am just barely emailing you... right now its 6:15pm on monday. We woke up at 1:45 this morning to ride the bus here to bacolod, and then I had a Missionary leaders council and it just got over with. I am SO tired... I could not sleep on that bus. But I have felt the Lords hand helping me stay awake. I mean if you could really imagine... a missionary is always tired. But, enough about that! My new companion and I will stay here in Bacolod tonight and travel back tomorrow morning so we are safe. It is a 6 1/2 hour ride... 

My new Companion is Sister Char. She is great! She is from hawaii, and absolutely beautiful. She is great and I am excited to work with her in Sipalay!

In other news, I can't believe it is already November!?! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Vianna!!!! TOmorrow. (: You are getting so old... just like the rest of us. hehe.

We had a great baptism this week! A part member and her friend who was a child of record. Hershy-an and Elaysha. They are a hand full... but they are so much fun! 

Well, I can't stay here much longer I'm so sleepy. But I want you all to know that I know that this church is true. I know that God loves you and has a plan for each one of you, and as we make our plan what his plan is, we can never fail! 

I love you all, have a great week! 

Love, your sister missionary,
Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment