Sunday, September 28, 2014

Letters

I can't wait to be a member missionary when I get home and go pick up
investigators so that the missionaries can stress a little less! You
are so amazing like that.

You and i were in the same boat last week. ha. But i'm so glad to hear
that you are relying more on your savior and staying positive! tha is
the best thing we can do!

I can't believe its already time for general conference again!!!! this
is just such an exciting time!!!!

My week has been good and hard. transferring is always hard and having
to learn an new area is hard, but things will be good. (:

Thank syou for everything I love you
love,sister young


On 9/28/14, Crystal Price <willandcrystal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey sister young! Today was a great day. Even though we were late to church
> because we were picking up a part member family, things all worked out ok.
> This afternoon I went to visit a few sisters in the ward. It was such a
> good experience.
>
> Last week I was having a rough time, but I'm feeling much better now. I
> knew Satan was working on me to try to get me down. But I've tried to rely
> on my Savior me this week and not  let the negativity bring me down.
>
> Lat night we went to the general women's meeting. It was great! I think my
> favourite part was when president Uchtdorf spoke about keeping the
> commandments. I'll try to print off the messages and sent them to you.
>
> So has yourweek been any better? What can I pay for for you,? What
> investigators can I pray for?
>
> You're the best!
>
> Love,
>
> Aunt  Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment