Sunday, September 21, 2014

Family Reunions

On saturday we had a fun activity with all three of the bacolod stakes. They had games and talents, and afterwards they set up tables, but banana leaves on them and then poured food on them. THen instead of having a plate or silverware you just grab what you can with your hands and eat(: thats the classic filippino way(: it was so much fun. (: I can't wait to make you all eat with your hands(: 

I got to see my old recent converts, and members from my previous areas. It was such a grand time! And a time of good news. There is a whole hand full of my ward missionaries from all my areas that have their mission calls and everything! it is so cool!!!! I am so happy for them. 

The work continues here in silay. This week is transfer week... I might be transfered. I don't know yet. I hope not, but its possible. I'll let you all know next week though(:

Love you all. 

Love, Your sister missionary,
Sister Young




This is my sumag family(:
The one of the Sister And Brother. My companion and I were the first ones to teach them in sumag, and now they are both baptized!!!! So now in a year they can go with their children and become and eternal family!!!! 
I was on a planting mission in sumag.. cause they are now all getting harvested(:




 we went to family week celebration. THese are all my family from Bacolod 1st ward!!! Miss them so much!







some of our fun investigators. The old man, he is so cool and has so many questions! Brother Renato.


 The little girls are recent converts and full of evergy. and... my hair is crazy(:
 Future missionary?(:




No comments:

Post a Comment