Sunday, August 10, 2014

Loads of fun!

This week we had a really fun activity for our investigators and recent converts! It was all about the plan of salvation. It was cool because they got to walk through the stages of  the plan.. started out in the pre earth life and then whent  to the earth life and got to play games, and have fun, but then they all had to go to spirit prizon because they didn't get baptized on earth... Me and My companion were in charge of the spirit prison. It was hot, and dark dark dark. they couldn't sit down... shiemps, its not a place of leisure.. and we explained to them about why they were there and about family history and them being able to get out... so fun! then they went to the different kingdoms... hard to explain over email..but I hope that I can do it with the youth when I get home cause it was so amazing!
I know my testimony grew so much even though I was just the one watching and teaching... it was a great activity! 

THis week I have been studying in the book of Jacob from the Libro ni Mormon. It is such an amazing book just jam packed with real to life situations and a strong testimony from Jacob. I have a challenge for you... its only like 18 pages long... Go through it and find all the times it says the word "Nourish" or "nourished" and then think of what it means to be nourished(: It is awesome!

And just to end... i want to share a scripture that I have to ask my self everyday... it is jacob 7:5...Is my testimony strong enough that i "could not be shaken"? it gives me motivation to get better and better everyday!

I lov eyou.

Love, Your sister Missionary,
Sister Young
 Hey, I see you(:

(:
 
 


 I made matching planner covers for me and my companion(: haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment