Sunday, August 3, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO . . . .

MY MOMMA!!!!

Happy birthday, happy birthday! Just so the world knows, my mom is now 43 years of age, and still so beautiful!!! But, I took some pictures for her.. but in black and white cause she is so old. (: hahahaha in honor of her ancient childhood...(: hahaha

SO this week. Wowza! you know, nothing too exciting happened. But Yesterday at church we had 2 of our investigators that are way poor and live way for away come to church for the first time! It was so amazing! I was shaking so hard cause i was so excited! hah. I love when people come to church! And it is so much more meaningful to them when they have to sacrifice.. even though it is so hard. I know that they will be blessed!

We went on exchanges this week. Just for one day. It was a good experience. And It made me realize how much I love my companion, and how much thankful that I am that she is my companion. We get along, we teach well, we laugh and joke and get our purpose. It is amazing how much she helps me and is patient with me and all my weaknesses. She is an amazing woman. I love her.

I pray for you all daily, I love you all, and I hope that you are doing alright! I can't believe its already august. I have officially been in the field for 1 full year now. LIke IN the philippines. Its so crazy... times flies. 

Love, Your sister missionary,
Sister Young

 I went on exchanges this week and I got to see the Beach....
Its just a little different here. In one of the houses... it was high tide so the house was in the water.. I felt like I was on a ship and was getting sea sick. It was crazy. I am so thankful for my home.





And my favorite little Boy dressed up all nice for church!!!

 This is how you drink soda in the Philippines(: in a bag. haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment