Sunday, March 30, 2014

Transfers...

So, yes, the boundaries for my mission got changed so all of a sudden on friday we got a call from the assistants that told me and my companion that we were both transferring... In 2 hours... talk about stressful. There were 40 missionaries that were coming from the two stakes that got put into the boundaries for cebu mission. it was a train wreck. You have no idea how heart broken I was to leave silay. I was reading my journal from my last transfer and i had written how I was so thankfu lto leave bacolod 1 because I knew that I had fulfilled my purpose there... but this transfer... I don't feel that way. I still have so much to give to silay... and I was ripped away from it. It was so hard... there was just something about silay that made me love it right away and I worked so hard there... and now... nothing.
Anyways, I'm now in Sum-ag. Funny story. I am sitting in the exact same computer shop that I came to my first P-day here... and I am also back in my very first district.. Tangub district. It is so weird to be back here.... It is so much more hot here than in silay. haha. My new companion is sister Cabalquinto, she is the same batch as Sister Delos santos. She is a good missionary. Very very quiet though.... I don't know if I can handle that. haha. But I think eventually she will warm up to me, at least I hope!
The second day I was here in sum-ag we saw an old lady get hit by a big tubo truck... Yeah, it was the worst. The truck wasn't moving very fast, but she was an old fragile lady and she was just laying on the ground wimpering... and there as nothing that we could do. And my companion just wanted to hurry to get to our next appointment. Kalu-oy.
I MIss silay so bad. I know that change is necessary in life, but why did I have to leave silay? I left a part of my in silay that I will never get back. it is so hard! I have never cried because I had to leave an area until now. At night time I look at all my pictures until I fall asleep.... seriously, it is that bad. UGH! haha
I have seen a change come over me though as I have been in this area. Its like I am more receptive to the spirit and I have a desire to make this area "mine" so I am just..  I don't know, more open to talking to people and sharing the gospel. And I'm not afraid of speaking Ilonggo anymore. It is amazing. I am truely blessed. The other day I did not want to go out and work, it is hard transitioning... anyways, I prayed so hard that morning for help and you know, heavenly father never falls through with his promises. He really helped me that day, and I know that I would not have made it without his help.

I love you all, and have a great week!!! P.s. sorry I can't send pictures... My card reader is broken...): maybe next week?
Love, your sister Missionary,
Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment