Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello 9 months... what?!?



So in two days I'll hit my half way mark!!! Um.. where did the time go? I don't want it to ever end. Things are just too good here!

Just so you all know, my new name here is Marshmallow Vanilla Barbie Dawn Young. Haha, I refuse to let my investigators know my first name until I transfer... So this is what they came up with. Do you like it? (: 

On monday we had a super fun Family home eveining in aidsisa with all the member, 4 and all of our investigators there!!! It was a blast! I love having fun spiritual moments with my investigators... and then we played this game... its hard to explain, but I lost so I had to write my name in the air with my lips.... seriously, it was so embarrassing. But a memory that I never want to forget. 

Then on Wednesday we had zone training at the  misison office with la carlota zone. It was fun because I got to know all the filippino elders cause my companion is filippina and they all talk. it was cool to meet new people. haha. 

Friday we had to go to the dentist for sister delos santos again. that took all day.... 

Saturday we dolled up sister erica, the one who will be baptized next saturday, and Sister Christine. (: they were having a dance in talisay and they were so excited!!!!!! it was fun to help them get ready... and then we went to work. 

Yesterday was fun! the Less active family that I told you about last week came to church again! I love them. We had a japanese lady speak in sacrament meeting and she had to have an intrepreter but they spoke in tagalog so i didn't quite understand it all. but it was way cool. Then we went to aidsisa and taught a bunch of lessons and it was just a good week!!!!!

I love this area, and this time that I get to serve the lord. I love helping people get to know Christ and their true identity as a son or daughter of god. It is just an amazing experience. I love it.

Love you all,
Love, your sister missionary,
Sister Young


 These are from some of my adventures this week. I love these kiddos so much!

 I cut my bangs(: everyone was so shocked! haha and here they call it not like in america bangs.. like with a european accent maybe? haha i don't know. its funny though(:

 Last monday we had a funtastic family home evening!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment