Sunday, September 15, 2013

Family and Friends!!

Wow, what an exciting week!  

First of all Ijust want to thank all ofyou for the emails last week,they really cheered me up!! 

I got transfered again(: haha, My newcompanion Is Sister Bitter. SHeis great!! We have lots in common. We gotPut in a white wash area...so we don't know where anything is...but, the ward isgreat at helping us! 

The first night wewere in are new area, we got rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  lost....Itwasso scary!!!! (sorry the space bar doesn't really work)  But We texted the sisters and they helped us! So all is okay.

The second day in our area,we had asked some police men where Barangay 20 was, and they told us the wrongway so then they came and picked usupand took us there...it wasquite the adventure!

I'm starting to pick up the language....Ican kindasay all that I want to in Illongo,,,But sometimesI get scared and I loseit...Ohwell, I just have accepted that dogs can speak Illongo better than I can haha.

I spoke in church yesterday about how to magnify your calling...last week was just preparing me(: hahahahahah. I'm such a loser(: Anyways, I love the ward I'm innow. THey are sooo great!! All so willing to come withus to teach lessonsand such. They are greatexamples ofmember missionaries!

I love allof you,You areso great!

Palangga ta kamo!

Love, your sister Missionary,
Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment