Sunday, September 1, 2013

Emergency Transfered!


Well, This week has been crazy!! I got emergency transfered on Friday to Bacolod Central Zone! I have a new companion, Her name is Sister Libria, She is a native. I love her SOOOOO MUCH!!! We always joke about how I used to be a Philippina and then I used too much whitening cream, cause they have that here, and I had a leg job so I could be tall, and a nose job. (: she is the best! Its funny, too, because I am currently the Youngest missionary here in Bacolod, and she is one of the oldest, being 27. So, we always joke that she is MY sister OLD! hahahaha(: its so much fun with her! Its so nice to have a companion that is encouraging and loving! She is going to help me be fluent in the language too(: wa-hoo!

I'm still sick. We don't know what is wrong. Everytime that I eat My tummy hurts soooooooo Baaaaddd!! And I get really bad headaches. I am going to the doctor again tomorrow. I hope we can figure it out!

Leaving my First area, Tangub, was hard for me. I miss the people so much! They had just gotten warmed up to me, and then I left on a whim. I didn't even have time to say bye to Brother Noynoy or Brother Rex. I hope I will hear good things about them through the Grape vine! 

I like my new area though, Everyone is really friendly and welcoming! We had stake conference so EVERYONE and their dog got to meet me! They just kept telling me how beautiful I am. Haha, Its nice! (this is what it feels like to "turn heads") haha. 

We walk a lot in my new area, so hopefully I'll Lose all the weight I gained....hahahah, not... My companion always makes me eat rice! Its okay. I like rice. 

So, I don't have a lot to say this week... Sorry. OH! Except, my first day in this area, hahaha, we got like 6 new investigators because they wanted me, an american, to come into their house. I love the people here, there are so funny and cute!

OH! the apartment that we live in is like super huge. its 3 floors!! Sister foote, one of the sisters in my district in the mtc, lives there(: I love her! and out our balcony we have what looks like the dirty verde! (: its so nice to have a piece of home right out side my window! Except, the caribou like to slide in the river and "get baptized" cause they are completely emerged hahah(: I have a picture, I will show you! 

Well thats all I have this week. I love you all, and I know that God lives and loves us. He is completely aware of everything that we are going through, we just have to have faith in HIS plan, not ours, and we will be okay. 

Love you all!!(:

Love, your sister missionary,
Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment