Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm dreaming of a white christmas....

So.. all last night I just couldn't sleep, and so I sang christmas songs and my companion hates me now(: haha just kidding she loves me still, but I am so excited for christmas, can I jsut say that?
This week has been a rough one. Last sunday Sister Kumar get really sick during the night time, fever, chills...etc. so monday we did the bare minimum for Pday and she slept all day. Then Tuesday was district meeting, and barely made it to that, she got a priesthood blessing, and came home and slept. then slept all day wednesday. I was just reading my scriptures and taking her medicine, and cleaning and stuff like that. Then we worked thurdsay and friday... and guess who got sick friday night. Yeah.... It was the worst ever!! haha fevers are not fun. And those nasty coughs where you have mucus and nothing comes out it is just so hurty.. haha. yeah. welcome to the last 2 days of my life. But I am happy to say that I can move today! so thats good. (: Don't worry, I only got sick cause my companin likes to cough with her mouth open... gross huh.
Anyways, this week has been kind of a boring one because of all that. Transfers were also this week, but we knew that we were not getting a transfer, so here we are,. amo man giahpon. We have decided that we are going to focus a lot on less active members in our ward, because people are just not ready here. and we feel like we will find those elect investigators after we start rescuing some of the less active ones. Good plan huh! Not ours,, it came from above.
Cool thing that is happening today....(: Do you all remember Sister Rosaleah, from bacolod 1st ward? She was one of the less actives that was rescued while I was there, adn she always fed us good food... yeah, well today her and her son are going through the temple and both taking our their endownments. Dante is going on a mission in california. It is so an amazing feeling to see my hard work and so many sweat and tears pay off and go to the temple. I remember the first lesson we had with them, and I barely knew the language, but I remember telling her that if she was faithful and went to church she would be prepared to go to the temple with her son. And TODAY it is happening. This work is real. It is Totally the work of the Lord... and because of the Faith of the people. I love it. What a special thing.
I hope you are all having a great end of the school year... I think summer starts today for you, right? wowza!
Love, your sister Missionary,
SIster Young

P.s. I got a package from uncle brent and aunt Chris! Thank you so much, my companion is so excited to decorate the eggs!!!!(: and she loves the slinkys(:

No comments:

Post a Comment