Sunday, April 20, 2014

happy easter!!!!

This week has been kinda a dud week... its been something like holy week... Cause of good friday and stuff... anyways we have gotten punted a lot and there is always these catholic parade things at night... and unfortunately a lot of our investigators attended... so that was great!
This week because we have now the whole of Sum-ag we tried exploring the old elders area... it is so dako! so big! And there is no maps in the area book... so that is hard. but it was fun! We have been trying to build relationships with the members cause the missionaries in the past... I don't know what they did to offend the ward but its like they don't trust us... but its okay, Sister kumar and i have the charm(:

The work is slowly progressing here in Sum-ag. the members are finally starting to give us referrals! And they are good referrals! this week alone we extended 4 baptism dates! I am excited to see the growth here, as we work our little butts off! 

How was everyone's easter? I didn't even realize that it was easter until last night and I was eating a boiled egg for dinner and then I jumped out of my chair and told my companion... HAPPY EASTER!! haha. Did you get to sing hymn 198 in sacrament? I love that hymn. Here they don't celebrate easter.... 

I love you all, sorry this is so short. I love missionary work! Keep your heads up, and I pray for you all all the time. (: 

Love, your sister Missionary,
Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment