Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stressful Week 4

So, this week... where to even start?
Um... we got a new companion.. so we are a tri companionship now. She is from Samoa, and she... well lets just say I feel like I am taking care of the nursery babies. Okay, that was mean.... I have just been kinda really struggling with being christ like. But, I'm trying.
So... because of the new companion... she had surgery and since I'm the senior companion I have to go everywhere with her, plus she doesn't talk to anyone so i'm like her mother... anyways, Ive been off campus the past three days and I havent gone to class... but the bus driver and I are like best friends now. haha

okay enough of that.. but other than her and doing stuff for her, life at the mtc is ... plain... and I jsut study. So..... sorry this is such a scatter brained email, i can't focus... and I think my companion just ran away again... no worries... We like to play hide and seek...(:
So, I leave in 10 days!! we get our travel plans TOMORROW!!!!!!! This is aweome! And we only have one more P-Day here! Its way cool.... kinda scary... but way cool...(:
I met an elder from thatcher, we are like best friends now. Its so rare to meet someone from az... but when you do, its like BAMB best friends! Elder Motes.
on sunday i had to give a talk... It was scary but I think I did okay, the branch President loved it.
Um..... I got my hair trimmed today... but the lady cut like a bunch off, oh well though, by the tie i get home it will be long again.

How is everyone doing? I miss you all, the other night was hard fo rme. I just keep having memories run through my mind before I went to sleep... I just cried and cried. LIke, I couldn't contain it. It was sad. BUT, don't worry. I am okay now. I just miss all of you...
I still can't believe that I'm leaving in a few days. I can't wait!! (:
I love you all, and I just want you to know that I"m doin okay and that Life at the MTC is good.
OH quick story! The investigator we have been teaching in our language, he is getting baptized!! (: he asked us if he could, and we were JUST about to ask if he would. It was amazing!(:

I love this work!
Love,
Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment