Sunday, November 23, 2014

Well. I got to go to Manila this week, and got to sit inside the
temple. It was really busy so we didn't get to do a session or
anything, just sit there and ponder. We also didn't have a lot of
time. But Manila is so busy and loud. It was so refreshing to walk
into the holy walls and feel refreshed and apart from the world. It
was such a blessing.

I finally got back to my area. I only walked in the door long enough
to set my bags down and then we left and went right to work. The only
way to not be trunky is work. And I can't afford to feel that way. It
was so good to get out and work. I just have to give more than
everything I have to these people.

In the 3 nephi 7:18, Nephi had such great faith that no one could
disbelieve him. And that Is my goal this last couple of my weeks. To
have such great faith that everyone will want to repent and come to
the waters of baptism. ANd I am so excited!

I love you all. have a great week!
Love, your sister missionary,
sister young

No comments:

Post a Comment