Saturday, July 27, 2013

....and

So, my camera isn't working right so I can't upload the pictures that I took... anyways, We are all packing and getting ready to leave!!! My Companion and I are crying because we don't have our mommies here to help us pack!! It is so stressful! BUT we said a prayer and its okay! (:
We are so excited but we are really sad that we have to leave our teachers. We have come to love them so much! I really love them. They are always there to pick me up and they have so much faith in me! More faith in me than I have in me.... which makes me have more faith in myself! They are there to help me learn more about the gospel, and there to help me learn the language. Its kinda crazy to think that In about 3 days I'll be in the Philippines and having to speak all Ilonggo.... I'm not going to lie.. I'm kinda nervous, but I have God on my side. He called me to this work, and he wont let me fail. I just have to keep telling myself that.
I am starting to understand what it is like when they say, "its harder to come home than it is to leave home." Only a little though... What I mean is, It was so hard when I left you all at the airport, or at my house.... it was seriously so hard for me. harder than i thought it would be. And then I got here and I got here and made a new family and found a new love for the Gospel and now it is so hard to leave it.... Like, I have just been crying all day long! I don't want to leave my companion, or my distrikit, or the MTC... And this is only the beginning! What about my next transfer? I won't wanna go... and then the next and the next, tapos and tapos and tapos all until tapos na ako!
Its okay, I will survive. I have God on my side.
Brother Speiser sang "savior, redeemer of my soul" today.... Look it up. It is so beautiful... thats what started all this crying.

anyways, It is time for me to go... my laundry is tapos na!

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! palangga ko kamo!
Philippines... HERE I COME!!
Some last temple pictures

Silly

(: This is my awesome district! 45H!


Fish Face


I have just a little bit of time to email you before I leave! So I am sending pictures!
This is my district and Sister Tamang, in the middle, she was one of our teachers

This is my district again with Our other teacher brother speiser on the far left.


No comments:

Post a Comment